good DX 9.0 benchmark for 6800 GT?

there are so many benchmarks mentioned, which would you say is a
decent one for testing that card's abilities?

thanks!

Cole ***
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."

"Cole Turner" <REMOVEcole.turner@liwest.at> wrote in message

" there are so many benchmarks mentioned, which would you say is a decent
one for testing that card's abilities? "

3DMark03 http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/13/6/13-6-6.shtml

....and...

AquaMark http://www.aquamark3.com/

....are the two most commonly used.

.... there came a great "rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> flying, and he
bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>3dmark05 should be out in a day or so!
>
>rms

19 hours :)
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."
('Airplane!', 1980)

>>3dmark05 should be out in a day or so!
>
> 19 hours :)

Great. I can hardly wait for my FX5900 to become fully obsolete. After
all, I've had the card for more than a week!

>Great. I can hardly wait for my FX5900 to become fully obsolete. After
>all, I've had the card for more than a week!

Your wait is almost over...