OneNote and WM2003?

April 10, 2004 11:10:52 PM

Just curious...are there any applications out there for WM2003 that will
interface with OneNote yet? I've absolutely adored the program since the
first Office 2003 beta, and now that I have a nice shiny Axim x3i, I was
hoping there'd be someway to work between the two.

Cheers!

More about : onenote wm2003

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 1:57:33 AM

Hi,
Unfortunately there are no applications that allow you to use OneNote files
on WM2003 or vice versa.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"Rob Mitzel" <nospam@rascal.nospam.ca> wrote in message
> Just curious...are there any applications out there for WM2003 that will
> interface with OneNote yet? I've absolutely adored the program since the
> first Office 2003 beta, and now that I have a nice shiny Axim x3i, I was
> hoping there'd be someway to work between the two.
>
> Cheers!

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 9:56:48 PM

"Rob Mitzel" <nospam@rascal.nospam.ca> wrote:

>Just curious...are there any applications out there for WM2003 that will
>interface with OneNote yet? I've absolutely adored the program since the
>first Office 2003 beta, and now that I have a nice shiny Axim x3i, I was
>hoping there'd be someway to work between the two.

That makes, uhm, about 20,000 of us! :-) I too am waiting for a
OneNote for the PPC app.