what intrusion detection information should and shouls not..

Hi all

I am studying and doing my research work just now...

area is Intrusion detection system
and concept is to share IDS information betwwen diferent
organisations...

what i found is ,there is internet draft for the same knwns as.
Intrusion detection message exchange format(IDMEF).

I am trying to make it more simpler and more efficient...

what are other sujessions??? i look forward for replies

Bena
2 answers Last reply
More about what intrusion detection information shouls

    what improvements needed with IDMEF?

    Bena <Chandralekhaa@gmail.com> wrote:
    > I am studying and doing my research work just now...
    > area is Intrusion detection system
    > and concept is to share IDS information betwwen diferent
    > organisations...

    A dangerous topic.

    > what i found is ,there is internet draft for the same knwns as.
    > Intrusion detection message exchange format(IDMEF).
    > I am trying to make it more simpler and more efficient...
    > what are other sujessions??? i look forward for replies

    Suggestions for what, please?

    Yours,
    VB.
    deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".