G4 4200 Ti and AGP problem

sport

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2004

My VIA chipset and my GeForce video card support 4X AGP. I have 4X AGP set
in BIOS but will only run at 2X AGP. Help!

I found were it was mentioned that the registry may need to be adjusted, but
they did not say what key or what the value should be.

download NV hard page and activate agp options that will now be unlocked in
advanced settings , then on advanced settings for video card set the agp to
4x under the new tab that NV hard page unlocked for you. then reboot and
check it out to see if it reads 4x agp, simple?
http://downloads.guru3d.com/downloadget.php?id=362&file=7&evp=920e9b0a2813fdcee13cee310d9108bd