Cornerstone 19 inches and up...any comments?

G

I'm looking to buy a new moniter...has anyone had any experience with Cornerstone?

"A house divided against itself"...pretty much sucks as an investment opportunity.

Hossein

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
well i got a cornerstone 1460 and it's great. but if u dont have an excellent video card that can do 85hz @ 1600x1200 then it is pointless to buy such a good monitor

killall

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i agree... without my graphics card... well with a slower one my monitor would suffer a huge loss in its attractiveness to me and i wouldnt have spent the amoun tof money i spent on it, on it... if that makes sense... only get that good a monitor if your graphics card is up to it... my 22 inch lacie @ 1600x1200@85hz is very crisp, love it...

if in doubt blame microsoft...

G

by all means I'm not trying to be rude, but you are talking about your monitor every time yohu have a chance, I feel like you are in loce with ...IT?! :)

killall

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
in some ways i am... well, no thats bulsh!t, i havent seen anything that compares to it though... im trying to convince myself the £900 spent on it were not wasted...

if in doubt blame microsoft...

G

look at Sony F520 and cry....it's like $1500, I was ALMSOT crying when I saw it at CompUSA....

G

I think you saw E500, F5120 is 21 inch and it's jst..can't say IT'S AWESOME!
I'm waiting for those new EL displays to become cheap..they are the best!