3dmark05 score

P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365

MarkJ wrote:
> P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365

what driver do you use... i had a driver that let me overclock to ultra
speeds, but i reformated and lost it and cant remember which one it was.

--Brenden

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

"MarkJ" <fdsdf@fsdfsdf.com> wrote in message
> P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365

I almost care.

> I almost care.
Enough to post a reply ;-)

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Brenden D. Chase wrote:
> MarkJ wrote:
>> P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365
>>

> what driver do you use... i had a driver that let me overclock to
> ultra speeds, but i reformated and lost it and cant remember which
> one it was.
You need coolbits.

--
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

MarkJ wrote:

> P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365

Something is holding you back a bit there. By way of illustration with
my system:

P4 2.4Ghz o/c to 3.0Ghz
1GB DDR 400
Leadtek 6800GT oc to Ultra

I am getting 5073. This is not high in the Futuremark comparisons.
The watercooling boys are getting closer to 7000. You are being held
back by something.

BTW using Rivatuner to overclock here.

regards

@ndrew

@ndrew wrote:
> MarkJ wrote:
>

>>P4 2.6, 6800GT@Ultra speeds, 1.5GB ddr400 - 3365
>

> Something is holding you back a bit there. By way of illustration with
> my system:
>
> P4 2.4Ghz o/c to 3.0Ghz
> 1GB DDR 400
> Leadtek 6800GT oc to Ultra
>
> I am getting 5073. This is not high in the Futuremark comparisons.
> The watercooling boys are getting closer to 7000. You are being held
> back by something.
>
> BTW using Rivatuner to overclock here.
>
> regards
>
> @ndrew

what drivers are either of you using... that could be the problem.

my score landed in the 4700 range

i've got

p4 3.2ghz
1gb ddr400
BFG 6800GT oc to ultra

"MarkJ" <fdsdf@fsdfsdf.com> wrote in message news:<8sv7d.83612$Th4.1776@fe44.usenetserver.com>...
> 61.77

Install the 66.72 WHQL drivers. It should be good for at least 1000
points. You can get them on guru3d.com

Eric

Latest posts