9300 CD/ROM R/W

Anybody know the brand name, model, and/or the P/N for a swappable CD/ROM
R/W unit that can be slipped into the same slot as the DVD player?!
3 answers Last reply
More about 9300

    Some of that info is here:

    http://www.mundocorp.com/9300.html

    --
    Regards,
    Anthony Giorgianni

    The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting back
    to the newsgroup.
    "81mm" <res0n8e5@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Anybody know the brand name, model, and/or the P/N for a swappable CD/ROM
    > R/W unit that can be slipped into the same slot as the DVD player?!

    Hey.., thanks much. That site has everything I needed.., great!!!!

    Glad it's helpful. Good luck.

    --

    > Hey.., thanks much. That site has everything I needed.., great!!!!

Gateway DVD Players CD-Rom Computers