fx 5700 resolution question

I've looked all over the Nvidia site and haven't found this info.

What monitors will the 5700 support? Does it support 1600 x 1200
resolution ( or more horizontal pixels )?

Where can I find this info?

Thanks,

Jim

"Jim Sabatke" <jsabatke@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've looked all over the Nvidia site and haven't found this info.
>
> What monitors will the 5700 support? Does it support 1600 x 1200
> resolution ( or more horizontal pixels )?
>
> Where can I find this info?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

All FX5700 can go upto 2048x1536.
If your monitor support this high resolution and the card recognize it, you
will have optiion to select this resolution mode.
Both the card and the monitor need to recognize at a common compatible
resolution inorder to be recognized.
If your monitor support other resolution other than the standard nvidia, you
may need to install your monitor driver for nvidia to recognize a new
resolution for your monitor.

CapFusion,...