Whats the max frequency to which this card can be overclocked with it PNY
heatsink and fan? I was able to push it upto 280MHz from 250MHz and its
memory to 370Mhz from 338Mhz.
Is there a temperature monitor tool for this card?

no their isn't a monitor tool for the gf 4 gen cards ( except for the
leadtek geforce 4 ti 4600 250 series). the fx and newer have em. put another
case fan over it and it should oc even further, its a beater card so don't
expect much 3d accel, that gf 4 mx 420 gets its ass kicked by a ol skool gf
2 ti. I stress sell the card for sum $$$ and get a geforce 4 ti series their
dirt cheap but hard to find, your probably even better off with a fx 5200.
"Kiran Kumar Kamineni" <kkumar@hp.com> wrote in message
> Whats the max frequency to which this card can be overclocked with it PNY
> heatsink and fan? I was able to push it upto 280MHz from 250MHz and its
> memory to 370Mhz from 338Mhz.
> Is there a temperature monitor tool for this card?

"Kiran Kumar Kamineni" <kkumar@hp.com> wrote in message
> Whats the max frequency to which this card can be overclocked with it PNY
> heatsink and fan? I was able to push it upto 280MHz from 250MHz and its
> memory to 370Mhz from 338Mhz.
> Is there a temperature monitor tool for this card?

General MX card do not have temperature sensor. You will need to do this by
either your gut feeling or how your PC behave.

CapFusion,...