my car lost its custom paint job

Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2005 11:48:04 AM

I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
paint is lost.

Anyone else seen this?

July 21, 2005 2:26:21 PM

I was thinking of going back to the Truth missions and nicking one, but
I didn't think it was worth redoing all the missions in between. I'm
glad I didn't now.

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 6:57:20 PM

cgmoore@icx.net wrote:

> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
> paint is lost.
>
> Anyone else seen this?

happens all the time, sad to say
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Would a car editor help? I seem to recall some available on the web.

T.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 8:57:55 PM

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> cgmoore@icx.net wrote:
>>
>> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
>> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
>> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
>> paint is lost.
>>
>> Anyone else seen this?

> happens all the time, sad to say
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> ---------------------------------------

They must use cheap paint. Maybe it's the same stuff that was on those
Global Hypercolour t-shirts that were popular in the early 90s.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 9:17:13 PM

<cgmoore@icx.net> wrote in message
> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
> paint is lost.

Just happened to me, with The Truth's VW van. Now it's a nice, bland white.
:-(
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 9:57:43 PM

Chris Wright wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > cgmoore@icx.net wrote:
> >>
> >> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
> >> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
> >> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
> >> paint is lost.
> >>
> >> Anyone else seen this?

> > happens all the time, sad to say
> > --
> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > ---------------------------------------
>
> They must use cheap paint. Maybe it's the same stuff that was on those
> Global Hypercolour t-shirts that were popular in the early 90s.

:o ) Or it changes with your mood!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:14:49 AM

I've tried GarageEdit, it's ok for the ones that work but some of them
crash the game. I don't think the mothership is an option in it though
:-)

Phil Hibbs.
!