my car lost its custom paint job

I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
paint is lost.

Anyone else seen this?

More about lost custom paint

    I was thinking of going back to the Truth missions and nicking one, but
    I didn't think it was worth redoing all the missions in between. I'm
    glad I didn't now.

    Phil Hibbs.

    cgmoore@icx.net wrote:

    > I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
    > has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
    > color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
    > paint is lost.
    >
    > Anyone else seen this?

    happens all the time, sad to say
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Would a car editor help? I seem to recall some available on the web.

    T.

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > cgmoore@icx.net wrote:
    >>
    >> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
    >> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
    >> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
    >> paint is lost.
    >>
    >> Anyone else seen this?

    > happens all the time, sad to say
    > --
    > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > ---------------------------------------

    They must use cheap paint. Maybe it's the same stuff that was on those
    Global Hypercolour t-shirts that were popular in the early 90s.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    <cgmoore@icx.net> wrote in message
    > I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
    > has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
    > color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
    > paint is lost.

    Just happened to me, with The Truth's VW van. Now it's a nice, bland white.
    :-(
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Chris Wright wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > cgmoore@icx.net wrote:
    > >>
    > >> I had a nice low-rider stored in my garage. Twice now, some silly bug
    > >> has slipped in while I was away and repainted it to a flat
    > >> color-scheme. All the other mods appear to have remained, just the
    > >> paint is lost.
    > >>
    > >> Anyone else seen this?

    > > happens all the time, sad to say
    > > --
    > > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > > ---------------------------------------
    >
    > They must use cheap paint. Maybe it's the same stuff that was on those
    > Global Hypercolour t-shirts that were popular in the early 90s.

    :O) Or it changes with your mood!
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    I've tried GarageEdit, it's ok for the ones that work but some of them
    crash the game. I don't think the mothership is an option in it though
    :-)

    Phil Hibbs.

Games Video Games