Satellite receiver (SIR-TS360) to Nvidia 5700 Ultra

Does anybody know if I can connect my SamSung SIR-TS360 HD satellite
receiver's DVI output to the Nvidia 5700 Ultra's DVI input without
loss of High Definition.

I'd like to develop a HDTV/SDTV PVR using the TS360 and 5700 Ultra.
Does anybody know a site I go to (other than AVS which doesn't seem to
cover this subject).

The ATI Wonder HDTV card only accepts OTA input, I'd like to capture,
record, playback, skip, burn from the TS360 which supports OTA,
Satellite, Cable and DVD.

Try this site: http://www.htpcnews.com/
Lots of good information and help. You are going to need a capture card
etc. and this is probably the best site for all the different questions you
are going to have.
Silvertip

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:47:41 GMT, "Silvertip" <sparksr1@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Try this site: http://www.htpcnews.com/
>Lots of good information and help. You are going to need a capture card
>etc. and this is probably the best site for all the different questions you
>are going to have.
>Silvertip
>"Diver" <Diver@Home.com> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know if I can connect my SamSung SIR-TS360 HD satellite
>> receiver's DVI output to the Nvidia 5700 Ultra's DVI input without
>> loss of High Definition.
>>
>> I'd like to develop a HDTV/SDTV PVR using the TS360 and 5700 Ultra.
>> Does anybody know a site I go to (other than AVS which doesn't seem to
>> cover this subject).
>>
>> The ATI Wonder HDTV card only accepts OTA input, I'd like to capture,
>> record, playback, skip, burn from the TS360 which supports OTA,
>> Satellite, Cable and DVD.

Thanks