Where is download for Adult mod?

dt

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

Where will I find the download? I am curious from all the publicity and
I will probably enjoy it too.

dt

See my other recent post - I'd be surprised if you enjoy it though. If
you do, you need to get out more. :)

Phil Hibbs.

dt wrote:

> Where will I find the download? I am curious from all the publicity and
> I will probably enjoy it too.
>
> dt

look above, but from what I've heard it's about as exciting as a snog
on a children's program
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

PhilHibbs wrote:

> See my other recent post - I'd be surprised if you enjoy it though. If
> you do, you need to get out more. :)
>
> Phil Hibbs.

get WHAT out more? :O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Oh, and if you *do* like it, you can get the T-Shirt:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/gaming/7925/

Phil Hibbs.

> Oh, and if you *do* like it, you can get the T-Shirt:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/gaming/7925/

They've rather splendidly allowed a "zoom" on the image, so you can tinker
with it in Paint (or whatever) and print your own!

I can see a temporary session at 1600x1200 just so I can get a screen dump
of Millie to use as a background for it.