The latest driver di NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 13, 2004 10:07:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.computer (More info?)

Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
I have the v. 4.2.3.0
Thanks

bye Adriano
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 10:07:07 PM

"Adriano" <ashuat@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
> I have the v. 4.2.3.0
> Thanks
>

> bye Adriano
I would say your better off to stay where your at. Despite what they claim,
newer drivers are geared for the FX cards, not older MX and TI series cards.
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 10:07:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.computer (More info?)

"Adriano" <ashuat@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
> I have the v. 4.2.3.0
> Thanks
>

> bye Adriano

This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
Select Graphic Driver > GeForce and TNT > your OS.

CapFusion,...
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 3:22:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.computer (More info?)

You should be able run 45.23 stabley.

--
DaveW

!