Extracting WCTR and Adverts (PC)

Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2005 12:11:46 AM

Hi all,

Has anyone found a way to extract the talk radio and the adverts from
San Andreas yet? I've tried that Russian program but it doesn't do it
'officially' and fooling it with switching filenames between music
stations and 'TK' (WCTR) or 'ADVERTS' doesn't help.

Any ideas about the files' structure would be welcome too.

Thanks
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 5:18:21 PM

Monster schrieb:

Hi.

> Has anyone found a way to extract the talk radio and the adverts from
> San Andreas yet? I've tried that Russian program but it doesn't do it
> 'officially' and fooling it with switching filenames between music
> stations and 'TK' (WCTR) or 'ADVERTS' doesn't help.

Don't know about the PC-Version, but for PS2 it's here:
http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/

And could anyone please add this to the FAQ?

CU, Venty
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 4:15:33 AM

In article <42e4ca7d$0$1159$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>,
martin.ebnoether@web.de says...
> Monster schrieb:
>
> Hi.
>
> > Has anyone found a way to extract the talk radio and the adverts from
> > San Andreas yet? I've tried that Russian program but it doesn't do it
> > 'officially' and fooling it with switching filenames between music
> > stations and 'TK' (WCTR) or 'ADVERTS' doesn't help.
>
> Don't know about the PC-Version, but for PS2 it's here:
> http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/
>
> And could anyone please add this to the FAQ?

Thanks for the reply but I was looking for the PC tool. Funnily enough,
the subject header said so.
!