Hello,

from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
that if you would have to decide between

PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT

and

Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT

you would take the Leadtek.

Correct?

ME

Markus Egg <Markus.Egg@gmx.at> wrote in message news:<ud8nkc.rl3.ln@markusegg.my-fqdn.de>...
> Hello,
>
> from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
> that if you would have to decide between
>
> PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT
>
> and
>
> Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
> NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT
>
> you would take the Leadtek.
>
> Correct?

In terms of the reputation of the manufacturers, then yes.

Markus Egg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> from all the postings that I read in this ng, I conclude,
> that if you would have to decide between
>
> PNY Verto GeForce FX5900XT
>
> and
>
> Leadtek Winfast NVidia GeForce A350XT-TDH128 XT
> NVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT
>
> you would take the Leadtek.
>
> Correct?
>
> ME
Personally I'd go with the PNY, but that's perhaps a personal choice.
I've never had any problems with any PNY product I've ever bought.