Best Nvidia card on a $400 Budget

I'm looking for an upgrade in video cards... I'm currently running a Radeon
9600 and I'm looking to get a high end card for 400 bucks or less. I like
Nvidia... any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-Tyler Penn

"Tyler Penn" <tyler.penn@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for an upgrade in video cards... I'm currently running a
> Radeon 9600 and I'm looking to get a high end card for 400 bucks or less.
> I like Nvidia... any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Tyler Penn

6800 GT all the way.

In article <Xd2dnY4AipqyePLcRVn_vg@giganews.com>, tyler.penn@gmail.com
says...
> I'm looking for an upgrade in video cards... I'm currently running a Radeon
> 9600 and I'm looking to get a high end card for 400 bucks or less. I like
> Nvidia... any ideas?

That's simple. The Nvidia 6800 GT is *the* card to buy. The brand
doesn't make much difference, since most cards are based on the Nvidia
reference design. Any brand name 6800 GT card would be an excellent
upgrade.

get the BFG 6800 256 GT OC from http://www.outpost.com for around $350