geforce fx 5900

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Who makes the best 5900 fx card under 200 bucks? Here are my choices:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1

Is it a good board to match up wth an AMD 64 cpu? I know I know geforce 6k
series is the best but thier expensive lol unless anyone know were I can get
one under 200.... thought I think the 6600's are in my price range to hmmm

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1

or maybe the 6800 128mb version but I dunno any predications on price
changes for 2005?

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=property&DEPA=1

Anthony

Anthony:

> Who makes the best 5900 fx card under 200 bucks? Here are my choices:

your links are all identical and none of them work

http://firingsquad.com/hardware/geforce_fx_5900_xt/
http://bit-tech.net/review/317/
http://www.bit-tech.net/review/323/
--
Mac Cool

The 5900 is a pretty good match to my A64 2800+. Plays DOOM 3 demo 1024x768
high quality @ 60 fps . It really doesn't matter which one you buy.

>> Who makes the best 5900 fx card under 200 bucks? Here are my choices:

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

and no 6600 geforces for agp :( guess this means agp is dying now ug. Wish
they would wait till more then 1 % of the population had pci- express

Anthony

"YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
> The 5900 is a pretty good match to my A64 2800+. Plays DOOM 3 demo
> 1024x768
> high quality @ 60 fps . It really doesn't matter which one you buy.
>
>>> Who makes the best 5900 fx card under 200 bucks? Here are my choices:

what crack are you on, they are realising the agp version of the 6600's a
couple months after the pcix version.
"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> and no 6600 geforces for agp :( guess this means agp is dying now ug. Wish
> they would wait till more then 1 % of the population had pci- express
>
> Anthony
>

> "YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
>> The 5900 is a pretty good match to my A64 2800+. Plays DOOM 3 demo
>> 1024x768
>> high quality @ 60 fps . It really doesn't matter which one you buy.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Should have been at the sametime! I want one ug!!

"homeboi" <softwarez198410@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> what crack are you on, they are realising the agp version of the 6600's a
> couple months after the pcix version.
> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>> and no 6600 geforces for agp :( guess this means agp is dying now ug.
>> Wish they would wait till more then 1 % of the population had pci-
>> express
>>
>> Anthony
>>

>> "YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> The 5900 is a pretty good match to my A64 2800+. Plays DOOM 3 demo
>>> 1024x768
>>> high quality @ 60 fps . It really doesn't matter which one you buy.

Get a plain 6800, you may need to spend a little more but they scream. I
love my Leadtek A400.

> Should have been at the sametime! I want one ug!!
>

> "homeboi" <softwarez198410@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> what crack are you on, they are realising the agp version of the 6600's a
>> couple months after the pcix version.
>> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> and no 6600 geforces for agp :( guess this means agp is dying now ug.
>>> Wish they would wait till more then 1 % of the population had pci-
>>> express
>>>
>>> Anthony
>>>

>>> "YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

yeah but to expensive guess I will just wait till the 6600 comes out in a
month or so

> Get a plain 6800, you may need to spend a little more but they scream. I
> love my Leadtek A400.
>
> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Should have been at the sametime! I want one ug!!
>>

>> "homeboi" <softwarez198410@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> what crack are you on, they are realising the agp version of the 6600's
>>> a couple months after the pcix version.
>>> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message

Save up a little more and get a 6800 in a month or so.