Proper order of installing drivers, DirectX9 and 9c?

Could someone please tell me what is the proper way of installing drivers
and DirectX9/9c on a PC?

Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about proper order installing drivers directx9

    >Could someone please tell me what is the proper way of installing drivers
    >and DirectX9/9c on a PC?

    If you mean video drivers and DirectX it really doesn't matter in the order.
    The video drivers will still install the same way even if DirectX is not
    installed.

    I do usually install DirectX after any hardware change though so it can check
    that new hardware and make any changes its needs to make.

    So if you just installed a new video card I would install the drivers, then the
    newest version of DirectX.

    "Luke Piasecki" <lpiasecki@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone please tell me what is the proper way of installing drivers
    > and DirectX9/9c on a PC?
    >
    > Thank you.

    You can install any one first.

    CapFusion,...