FX Overclocking (driver based)

Hello,

I'm running a BFG FX5500 OC (not the best). default 290core/400mem I
believe.

I've done the registry tweak to get the "clock frequencies" info... I have
the "apply these settings at start up" checked, but everytime I restart
windows the memory clock defaults back to 400.

How can I get the memory clock to remain at a particular speed?

Cheers.
Jon.

Expert

If there is a 2D setting try setting the memory frequency on the 2D setting
first to your OC frequency and hit apply then go to the 3D setting and make
sure that the OC frequency is there also. Set your OC GPU frequency under
the 3D tab and check the apply at startup, hit OK. Restart the computer and
then look and see if the OC remained. This works on my 5900SE for all
forceware drivers. If I do not apply the 2D settings the driver will force
the OC setting back to normal when I restart the computer

"2 Jon's News" <Jonathan@flower41.freeserve.co.REMOVESPAM.uk> wrote in
message news:cld8qb$k7q$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...