nvidia or radeon

which can do you think is the best for value for its price.

1). 128 Radeon 9800se
2). 256 Geforce Fx5700le

like to know the pros and cons or the cards.

thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about nvidia radeon

    In my opinion the 9800SE is the better card, although there are issues with
    the ATI drivers and some games.
    You may have to patch some of the games to work correctly with the ATI
    drivers.
    If it were me, I would save my money and get a FX5900SE, they don't cost
    much more than the 9800SE.
    http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/index.html

    "bumface" <lindon@heaven0.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > which can do you think is the best for value for its price.
    >
    > 1). 128 Radeon 9800se
    > 2). 256 Geforce Fx5700le
    >
    > like to know the pros and cons or the cards.
    >
    > thanks.

    the only good geforce fx cards are either the ultras or the 5900 series. I
    am running a 5900XT and it runs without any problems. can handle any game i
    throw at it. i.e. FarCry, Doom 3, XIII, GTA3 & Vice City. Dont concern ur
    self with the 5700 series its not all that great. If you want a good radeon
    card go with a 9800 Pro. My mate upgraded to one from a 5200 standard and
    the performance increase was unbelievable. So either get a 5900 series
    geforce or a 9800 series radeon .

    sp

Nvidia Geforce Radeon Graphics Product