help with msi k7n2 bios settings

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Hi there...I have a nforce 2 motherboard,there are some settings in the bios
that i would like some advice on.
could anybody tell me which i should choose for better performance.

Video ram cacheable(enabled or disabled)
system bios caceable "" ""
agp spread spectrum(disabled or 0.50%)
fsb spread spectrum(disabled, 0.50% or 1.00%)

p.s. i have 128mb Geforce fx 5900 if that makes any difference?

many thanks ken

Here ya go. I just followed it a couple days ago. E'thing works great with
my flashed 5900 too.
http://www.amdforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186506

neopolaris