FS: BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB

BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB w/ Reference Cooler

This card functions perfectly and has been stored in its original
packaging since it was removed from a home gaming system. The cable
and adapter are still shrink wraped. The card has never been
overclocked, modded or flashed since it was bought factory sealed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1
8 answers Last reply
More about geforce 6800gt 256mb

    Dude, you are getting a good price for that card. I bought mine new at the
    store, for less than what the top bidder is offering you. Maybe I should buy
    another one, and sell it on Ebay??

    <none> wrote in message news:alron0hk5qnhdm8tnfduh4s5vk2si25obv@4ax.com...
    > BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB w/ Reference Cooler
    >
    > This card functions perfectly and has been stored in its original
    > packaging since it was removed from a home gaming system. The cable
    > and adapter are still shrink wraped. The card has never been
    > overclocked, modded or flashed since it was bought factory sealed.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

    Go for it, Ebay buyers are mostly idiots and will overpay happily.

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:09:56 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:

    >Dude, you are getting a good price for that card. I bought mine new at the
    >store, for less than what the top bidder is offering you. Maybe I should buy
    >another one, and sell it on Ebay??

    Where can you get a GT for less than 325.00

    > Go for it, Ebay buyers are mostly idiots and will overpay happily.

    lol

    I went to Compusmart with prices from NCIX.com, and they happily price
    matched to get my business. (P.S. This is in Canada by the way.)

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:38:52 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:

    >I went to Compusmart with prices from NCIX.com, and they happily price
    >matched to get my business. (P.S. This is in Canada by the way.)

    So like I said where do you get them for under 325. ?
    Their price is mush higher, 559.00 and up Can

    On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:15:43 -0400, none <> wrote:

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

    Feedback profile of 3, with no "from buyers" feedback? Thanks, but...no, thanks.

    On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:44:19 -0500, Timothy J. Trace
    <tim@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:

    >On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:15:43 -0400, none <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1
    >
    >Feedback profile of 3, with no "from buyers" feedback? Thanks, but...no, thanks.

    If it helps, I'll vouch for him, I'm a friend of his. Though that
    might not help since I'm some random guy from usenet. :) But you
    should check his feedback you'll see he has been on eBay member for a
    long time.

    btw, as I just informed him he should have prefaced the subject with
    FA not FS since its an auction! :p

Nvidia Gaming Geforce Graphics