FS: BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB w/ Reference Cooler

This card functions perfectly and has been stored in its original
packaging since it was removed from a home gaming system. The cable
and adapter are still shrink wraped. The card has never been
overclocked, modded or flashed since it was bought factory sealed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

Dude, you are getting a good price for that card. I bought mine new at the
store, for less than what the top bidder is offering you. Maybe I should buy
another one, and sell it on Ebay??

<none> wrote in message news:alron0hk5qnhdm8tnfduh4s5vk2si25obv@4ax.com...
> BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB w/ Reference Cooler
>
> This card functions perfectly and has been stored in its original
> packaging since it was removed from a home gaming system. The cable
> and adapter are still shrink wraped. The card has never been
> overclocked, modded or flashed since it was bought factory sealed.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

Go for it, Ebay buyers are mostly idiots and will overpay happily.

"guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:1098677395.953327@news...
> Dude, you are getting a good price for that card. I bought mine new at the
> store, for less than what the top bidder is offering you. Maybe I should
> buy another one, and sell it on Ebay??
>

> <none> wrote in message news:alron0hk5qnhdm8tnfduh4s5vk2si25obv@4ax.com...
>> BFG GeForce 6800GT OC 256MB w/ Reference Cooler
>>
>> This card functions perfectly and has been stored in its original
>> packaging since it was removed from a home gaming system. The cable
>> and adapter are still shrink wraped. The card has never been
>> overclocked, modded or flashed since it was bought factory sealed.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

BP

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:09:56 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:

>Dude, you are getting a good price for that card. I bought mine new at the
>store, for less than what the top bidder is offering you. Maybe I should buy
>another one, and sell it on Ebay??

Where can you get a GT for less than 325.00

> Go for it, Ebay buyers are mostly idiots and will overpay happily.

lol

I went to Compusmart with prices from NCIX.com, and they happily price
matched to get my business. (P.S. This is in Canada by the way.)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:38:52 GMT, "guess" <imnot@home.com> wrote:

>I went to Compusmart with prices from NCIX.com, and they happily price
>matched to get my business. (P.S. This is in Canada by the way.)

So like I said where do you get them for under 325. ?
Their price is mush higher, 559.00 and up Can

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:15:43 -0400, none <> wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1

Feedback profile of 3, with no "from buyers" feedback? Thanks, but...no, thanks.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:44:19 -0500, Timothy J. Trace
<tim@tcsys.nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:15:43 -0400, none <> wrote:
>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40161&item=5132807524&rd=1
>
>Feedback profile of 3, with no "from buyers" feedback? Thanks, but...no, thanks.

If it helps, I'll vouch for him, I'm a friend of his. Though that
might not help since I'm some random guy from usenet. :) But you
should check his feedback you'll see he has been on eBay member for a
long time.

btw, as I just informed him he should have prefaced the subject with
FA not FS since its an auction! :p

TRENDING THREADS