Problems with joypad

Rich

Anyone know how to fix the problem of a Logitech Dual action joypad not
working correctly? The char continually walks to the right.

Andrew

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:09:17 GMT, Rich <f@h.com.net> wrote:

>Anyone know how to fix the problem of a Logitech Dual action joypad not
>working correctly? The char continually walks to the right.

Have you got a throttle control? If so, try moving it.

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:09:17 GMT, Rich <f@h.com.net> wrote:
>
> >Anyone know how to fix the problem of a Logitech Dual action joypad not
> >working correctly? The char continually walks to the right.
>
> Have you got a throttle control? If so, try moving it.

same thing happens to me when i load the SA profile for my joypad (saitek
p3000). All I do to fix it is move both sticks round in a circle then the
pad resets itself and everything works fine. It might be the same for you.

Remo

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Remo Shiva" <is003a7451@REMOVEblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:09:17 GMT, Rich <f@h.com.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Anyone know how to fix the problem of a Logitech Dual action joypad not
>> >working correctly? The char continually walks to the right.
>
> same thing happens to me when i load the SA profile for my joypad (saitek
> p3000). All I do to fix it is move both sticks round in a circle then the
> pad resets itself and everything works fine. It might be the same for you.
>
> Remo

I have a Saitek graphite which is older but in Soldier of Fortune it works
fine. Otherwise I have the same problem. I have tried resetting it in game
controller's but when I reboot or restart the game I still run into the same
problem. Other than a new controller any ideas. My joystick isn't even
listed on the website http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/down/drivers.htm . Real
bummer

Peace

Michael