Nvidia is EVIL, the DEVIL created it !

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches
like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

If NVIDIA is evil, my guess is ATI = Lucifer?
on a professional software side Nvidia is a very respectable graphic maker
(along with another fav of mine 3DLabs).

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches
> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

.... there came a great netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg)
flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches
>like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
>Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

don't do drugs, dude!
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."

neptune

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

What about this new $600 billions deficits? who created it?

$521 + 75 = $596 = $600 billions by January 2005,

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Bush plans to send Congress a request of up
to $75 billion early next year to finance wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
and operations against terrorism, congressional aides said Tuesday.

A proposal of that magnitude would indicate the wars' costs,
particularly to battle the intensified Iraqi insurgency, are far
exceeding what the Bush administration said it was expecting early this
year.

(apx $200b for Iran and N.Korea expenses in addition.)

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> je napisao u poruci interesnoj
grupi:7666ed5f.0410272330.459a2589@posting.google.com...
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Dude,it's time for scrink.

chip

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2001

"Neptune" <Neptune@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What about this new $600 billions deficits? who created it?
>
> $521 + 75 = $596 = $600 billions by January 2005,

What is this, alt.comp.friggin.loonies ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

On 28 Oct 2004 00:30:10 -0700, netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo
Weesberg) wrote:

>Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches
>like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
>Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

Make me want to purchase stock. Demons rule.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches
> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

It's true, once I was corrupted by demons such as the ... "Geforce", but now
I have redeem my soul by joining the Church of ATI.

Let the Power of Radeon wash over you brothers and sisters.

</end random reply>

predator

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

I thought kitchens were for cooking..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

This dude has also been spamming/trolling alt.music.prince

"Cole Turner" <cole.turner@pleasedontsendme.spam> wrote in message
> ... there came a great netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg)
> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>>If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
>>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>>for all eternity.
>>
>>So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>>
>>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>>prevent Armageddon.
>>
>>Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
>>witches
>>like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>>
>>Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !
>
> don't do drugs, dude!
> --
> Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
> "Just kidding."
> ('Airplane!', 1980)

chip

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2001

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This dude has also been spamming/trolling alt.music.prince

Sounds like he's benefitting from what we in the UK would call "care in the
community". i.e. what happens to loons these days rather than banging them
up in an asylum.

Chip

> "Cole Turner" <cole.turner@pleasedontsendme.spam> wrote in message
>> ... there came a great netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg)
>> flying, and he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:
>>
>>>Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>>>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>>
>>>If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
>>>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>>>for all eternity.
>>>
>>>So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>>>
>>>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>>>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>>>prevent Armageddon.
>>>
>>>Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
>>>witches
>>>like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>>>
>>>Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !
>>
>> don't do drugs, dude!
>> --
>> Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
>> "Just kidding."
>> ('Airplane!', 1980)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

You think I'm practicing killing people on my nvidia?

Nope, just running trains and motorbikes.

The devil will miss me.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

In times of war, be the devil.

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics
> and witches like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN
> !

Dang,

I just looked behind me, and pigs are now flying out my butt.

Amazing!

--
Don Burnette

minotaur

Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote:
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches
> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

May the GeForce be with you!

NaDa

netspider4@lycos.com (Karl-Hugo Weesberg) wrote in message news:<7666ed5f.0410272330.459a2589@posting.google.com>...
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches
> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

You should had posted the other post. You know, the one with the line
going like, "You're nude, alone in the bed. Suddenly GeForce 6 jumps
in your bed. What will you do?"

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

In 2018 you all you will dead whether you like it or not. Why? computer
and technology are going to fast, you live in exponential age. Human brain
can go with linear acceleration but not the straight up line. Virus will
kill your computers faster than you can stop, and I think they will get even
more damaging in the future. However in 2008 many destructions will come.
Why? Stop asking me why. You know the answer when vote for Bush. It's just
like you rape someone and expect that peson not to resist, it just won't
happen.

"Nada" <nada_says@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You should had posted the other post. You know, the one with the line
> going like, "You're nude, alone in the bed. Suddenly GeForce 6 jumps
> in your bed. What will you do?"

Grab it tight and hug it. Tell yourself that it atleast not on the street.
After this senitmental is over, place it back to your PC.

CapFusion,...

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001

Actually if Nvidia = EVIL, Nvidia would also = Lucifer. Lucifer = EVIL.

"Luc Monod" <LMonod@Patt-Technologies.com> wrote in message
> If NVIDIA is evil, my guess is ATI = Lucifer?
> on a professional software side Nvidia is a very respectable graphic maker
> (along with another fav of mine 3DLabs).
>

> "Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>>
>> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
>> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>> for all eternity.
>>
>> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>>
>> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>> prevent Armageddon.
>>
>> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches
>> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>>
>> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

JTS

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" <netspider4@lycos.com> wrote in message
> Nvidia is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Nvidia, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Nvidia is evil, using their videocards is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches
> like Nvidia.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
>
> Nvidia = Company of SATAN, manufacturing videocards in HELL'S KITCHEN !

You are likely delusion, and you might be correct.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

Teaches you for eating Pork..

Pork is evil >:)

LOL :-D

> Dang,
>
> I just looked behind me, and pigs are now flying out my butt.
>
> Amazing!
>

> --
> Don Burnette

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,can.uucp,alt.evil (More info?)

Beware! Roughly four years ago, nVidia purchased VOODOO technology!!!

> Beware! Roughly four years ago, nVidia purchased VOODOO technology!!!
It was to throw a spell on ati users on a lan.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\