"Turn Off " Application

April 12, 2004 12:21:36 AM

anyone know where i can find a free download "Turn Off"
software or application for my H2215 OS 2003?

Thanks
Jay

More about : turn application

Anonymous
April 12, 2004 3:36:31 AM

http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/shutdownme.shtml

Hope this helps!

Wayne Mahon
PurePockets
http://www.purepockets.com
waynem@purepockets.com

"Jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> anyone know where i can find a free download "Turn Off"
> software or application for my H2215 OS 2003?
>

> Thanks
> Jay
April 12, 2004 7:45:34 AM

Jay wrote:
> anyone know where i can find a free download "Turn Off"
> software or application for my H2215 OS 2003?

I use a freebie called "CloseAll". I probably snagged it on cnet or tucows.

--
Ah, Young Grasshopper.