Far Cry - ultimate settings?

First time playing this game last night, stunning...the graphics are just
beautiful. My Leadtek 6800GT plays perfect at Ultra speeds. I maxed out all
the setting to highest and it played just fine @ 1600x1200 with all
available detail levels at the highest settings.

Now my question is, aplication controlled or manually adjust AA + AF in the
Nvidia control panel?

There was also a weblink posted that described all the various audio and
video settings within the game, could someone repost that link please?

Did you ever find your weblink?