Speaking of GTA San Andreas AO rating.....

Last response: in Video Games
July 24, 2005 12:42:11 AM

Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days. It
could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:00:13 AM

amazon.com are still selling it.

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:02:44 AM

spiglitz schrieb:
> Hello! I have two brand new copies of GTA San Andreas on ebay right now
> auctioned for $92 each. One is for PS2 and the other is for Xbox. Check
> out my ebay screen name to take advantage of the orginial copies. My
> screen name is spiglitz. The auction will be up for seven days. It
> could be your only chance to see the controversial "hot coffee"

$92 bucks my a..! I bet once the "fixed" verions are out hackers will
post the actual code that had been ripped so you can reinsert it. I
mean, come on, has there really ever been anything that stopped people
from hacking this kind of stuff? Once those versions are out I give it
about a week and you can download a complete install that'll insert
"hot coffee" and if that is not the case, there are enough illegal
downloads available of the original version anyway. It's all just a
media stunt anyway...
!