ANything worth looking for on the battleship

Now that I have the jet pack I've been poking around unusual places.
Is there anything worth looking for inside the battleship in San Fierro
harbor?

How about other locations that are only accessible by flight?

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:37:53 +0100, Dr Zoidberg wrote:

> Now that I have the jet pack I've been poking around unusual places. Is
> there anything worth looking for inside the battleship in San Fierro
> harbor?

you do get to enter the aircraft carrier during a mission... i'd wait
until then to explore without 5 stars :)

> How about other locations that are only accessible by flight?

have you tried the "hidden interiors"?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_interiors.txt

bryan wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:37:53 +0100, Dr Zoidberg wrote:
>
>> Now that I have the jet pack I've been poking around unusual places.
>> Is there anything worth looking for inside the battleship in San
>> Fierro harbor?
>
> you do get to enter the aircraft carrier during a mission... i'd wait
> until then to explore without 5 stars :)

It was "interesting" to say the least.
Still , I'd just collected a minigun which helped

>> How about other locations that are only accessible by flight?
>
> have you tried the "hidden interiors"?
>
> http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_interiors.txt

Nope , not yet.
I've just been playing through the game without any guides so far but now
that I have access to a few interesting toys I'd started to wander off the
beaten track.

I'll have a look at that in detail later , thanks