  • Light
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
March 19, 2005 7:33:32 PM

I have 3 Gateway 9300's, all with that extra battery that slides into the
flobby slot. I let them run all the way down until the machine goes on
standby, and then "charge'm up again (I think?).
I notice some little light-slots (or bugs) on the bottom of the batteries..,
sooo, are these suppose to light-up to show the battery is charged, or
what??

More about : gateway batteries

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:41:27 PM

Yes, they are. Given the age of the system, if the batteries are
original, chances are they're in need of replacement - batteries last a
couple of years at most before they won't charge, or hold a charge, very
well.

!