Gateway Batteries?

I have 3 Gateway 9300's, all with that extra battery that slides into the
flobby slot. I let them run all the way down until the machine goes on
standby, and then "charge'm up again (I think?).
I notice some little light-slots (or bugs) on the bottom of the batteries..,
sooo, are these suppose to light-up to show the battery is charged, or
what??
1 answer Last reply
More about gateway batteries

    Yes, they are. Given the age of the system, if the batteries are
    original, chances are they're in need of replacement - batteries last a
    couple of years at most before they won't charge, or hold a charge, very
    well.

    81mm wrote:
    > I have 3 Gateway 9300's, all with that extra battery that slides into the
    > flobby slot. I let them run all the way down until the machine goes on
    > standby, and then "charge'm up again (I think?).
    > I notice some little light-slots (or bugs) on the bottom of the batteries..,
    > sooo, are these suppose to light-up to show the battery is charged, or
    > what??

Gateway Battery Light Computers