  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b \ Driver
November 7, 2004 2:29:41 AM

Hi!
We have a video project we have to finish till monday, but we can't get
the video in to work.

Tried just about everything. But it's confirmed it's a driver thing (and
of course the driver cd which came with the card is lost :(  ).

Reinstalled windows 4 times, ghosted even more times. Tried combinations
of display and wmd drivers. Googled and dejanewsed. Been to forums and
forums. Downloaded drivers from nVidia and MSI. Used Detonator RIP.
Deleted oemXX.inf files.

Still no go. Lotsa other people have the same problem and most of them
just gave up.

But, I need to get this video capturing to work cause of the deadline :/

Tried the mix of:
Display drivers:
56.72
52.16
41.09
43.45
28.32
23.11
WMD drivers:
2.20 vivo tv
2.20 vivo
1.27
1.16
1.08

Using abit NF7 with win 2000.
The video in was working on this machine before, but alas new drivers
were installed and original cd lost :(

Please help, I know there is a combination of drivers that works (the
ones on the MSI cd) but I just cant find it. If some one has the MSI cd,
please contact me or upload it somewhere.

TIA

--

Professor: Now, be careful, Fry. And if you kill anyone, make sure
to eat their heart to gain their courage. Their rich tasty courage.

_/zombieĀ [INH]\_

More about : msi ti4800se vivo capturing problem

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
November 7, 2004 2:43:15 AM

"zombie [inh]" <saguru@MAKNIsveOVOalexandria.cc> wrote in message
> Hi!
> We have a video project we have to finish till monday, but we can't get
> the video in to work.
>
> Tried just about everything. But it's confirmed it's a driver thing (and
> of course the driver cd which came with the card is lost :(  ).
>
> Reinstalled windows 4 times, ghosted even more times. Tried combinations
> of display and wmd drivers. Googled and dejanewsed. Been to forums and
> forums. Downloaded drivers from nVidia and MSI. Used Detonator RIP.
> Deleted oemXX.inf files.
>
> Still no go. Lotsa other people have the same problem and most of them
> just gave up.
>
> But, I need to get this video capturing to work cause of the deadline :/
>
> Tried the mix of:
> Display drivers:
> 56.72
> 52.16
> 41.09
> 43.45
> 28.32
> 23.11
> WMD drivers:
> 2.20 vivo tv
> 2.20 vivo
> 1.27
> 1.16
> 1.08
>
> Using abit NF7 with win 2000.
> The video in was working on this machine before, but alas new drivers
> were installed and original cd lost :(
>
> Please help, I know there is a combination of drivers that works (the
> ones on the MSI cd) but I just cant find it. If some one has the MSI cd,
> please contact me or upload it somewhere.
>
> TIA
>

> _/zombie [INH]\_

MSI 4200-128 8x vivo cd came with NVidia 41.07, plus 3 different capture
drivers: v116 v118 and v121.
Currently using 45.23 and v1.21 on WinXP, and the video-in works fine. Found
that v119 did not work for me (from an ASUS disk).
!