64MB GeForce 4MX & 1080x1920 resolution

Does anybody know whether this card can handle 1080x1920 (HDTV 1080i
format)? I know I'll need PowerStrip to enable it, but I don't want to risk
damaging the graphics card if it can't support the resolution.

--
Nik Simpson

No.

--
DaveW

"Nik Simpson" <n_simpson@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Does anybody know whether this card can handle 1080x1920 (HDTV 1080i
> format)? I know I'll need PowerStrip to enable it, but I don't want to
> risk damaging the graphics card if it can't support the resolution.
>

> --
> Nik Simpson

And your monitor probably wont either.

Pete D wrote:
> And your monitor probably wont either.

It's not for a monitor, its for my hi-def TV, and yes I no I need something
to convert that output to something my TV can handle, but that already taken
care of.

Since my current card can't do 1080x1920, anybody know what Nvidia card will
do that resolution?

--
Nik Simpson