Card/Mobo compatability OR "A Tale of 2 Notches"

I bought a NOS Mobo (ECS- Elitegroup P4ITA2) for an old P4 my buddy
gave me. I am gutting an old Athlon system I have to use for parts for
the P4 system. In the AMD box there was a seemingly usable video card:
an NVIDIA Riva TNT2 (maybe a M64?), I believe 16 MB. It's hard to
tell b/c it's a COMPAQ part made by Nvidia...you know.

So anyway: the new Mobo says I MUST use a 1.5V video card. After
looking online I saw that if the card has 2 notches it is 1.5V,
however I ran across a post saying this rule is *usually* correct
except in cases of TNT2 and another card. The card has the 1.5V
tell-tale 2 notches.

A sticker on one side of the card reads:
I.T.E Accessory
180-p0009-000-c00-8,-16
E204896
+3.3Vdc@2.7A, +5Vdc@100mA
TWMIC001

Which leads me to believe this is indeed a 3.3V card. Does anyone have
the correct info on this card?!?!

Just in case you need it:
the part number is: 316903600002-ROB
There is another serial below that: PWA-G4000PRO/GRAPHIC CARD

Please help me out if you can & Thanks ahead of time,
Rob in NJ

OH, and it has to be 4xAGP as well. 1.5V 4X AGP.

Rob in NJ

PS_ came across that chart already. doesn't really do anything for me.

"rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
>> So anyway: the new Mobo says I MUST use a 1.5V video card.
>
> You should study this chart
> http://www.ati.com/support/faq/agpchart.html
>
> It should answer your question. Basically you need to verify that that
> card is AGP2.0
>
> rms

rms:

>> So anyway: the new Mobo says I MUST use a 1.5V video card.
>
> You should study this chart
> http://www.ati.com/support/faq/agpchart.html
>
> It should answer your question. Basically you need to verify that
> that card is AGP2.0

He wants to know if his *nvidia* TNT2 card is AGP 2X or 4X.
--
Mac Cool