Quadro FX TV-out problem

Hi everyone.

I have a Quadro FX 2000 with dual DVI output.
I have searched intensively the internet to find an answer to my problem but
hadn't had any luck. Maybe you could help me.

There is no TV-out port on this graphic card and I'm looking for a way to
plus my analog TV that supports only composite input on this card.

Do you know if there are any breakout cables available (like ATI's one) in
order to solve my problem ?
I've seen that with the new driver (6182) you can customize the timing
options (Advanced Timing).
Is there a possibility to properly configure timing in order to plug a TV
set on the second DVI port ?

Any feedback would be appreciated, I'm stuck...

Sorry to repost, but I don't know if my message went through...

Thanks for any help :