SA: Life's a Beach mission

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 25, 2005 6:41:15 AM

Hi,

I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get to
the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer positively...

I'm playing on the PC.

I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.

Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

More about : life beach mission

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 6:41:16 AM

Steven wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get to
> the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
> walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer positively...
>
> I'm playing on the PC.
>
> I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
> thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
> mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.
>
> Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks...

When she asks if you want to dance, press "Y" repeatedly.
I've noticed that sometimes (rarely) the "yes or no" option dialog
doesn't appear when it should.
July 25, 2005 6:57:17 AM

Thank you Vandar, that did it...the DJ was waiting for a response which I
wasn't seeing. Once I hit Y a second time...I got to start dancing.

Thanks,

Steven

"Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Steven wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get
>> the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
>> walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer
>> positively...
>>
>> I'm playing on the PC.
>>
>> I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
>> thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
>> mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.
>>
>> Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks...
>
> When she asks if you want to dance, press "Y" repeatedly.
> I've noticed that sometimes (rarely) the "yes or no" option dialog
> doesn't appear when it should.

Anonymous
July 25, 2005 10:00:32 AM

Steven wrote:

> Thank you Vandar, that did it...the DJ was waiting for a response which I
> wasn't seeing. Once I hit Y a second time...I got to start dancing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steven
>
> "Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Steven wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get
> >> the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
> >> walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer
> >> positively...
> >>
> >> I'm playing on the PC.
> >>
> >> I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
> >> thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
> >> mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.
> >>
> >> Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?
> >>
> >> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >>
> >> Thanks...
> >
> > When she asks if you want to dance, press "Y" repeatedly.
> > I've noticed that sometimes (rarely) the "yes or no" option dialog
> > doesn't appear when it should.

yeah, that second little question is a little sly.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look