SA: Life's a Beach mission

Hi,

I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get to
the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer positively...

I'm playing on the PC.

I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.

Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
3 answers Last reply
More about life beach mission

    Steven wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get to
    > the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
    > walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer positively...
    >
    > I'm playing on the PC.
    >
    > I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
    > thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
    > mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.
    >
    > Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks...

    When she asks if you want to dance, press "Y" repeatedly.
    I've noticed that sometimes (rarely) the "yes or no" option dialog
    doesn't appear when it should.

    Thank you Vandar, that did it...the DJ was waiting for a response which I
    wasn't seeing. Once I hit Y a second time...I got to start dancing.

    Thanks,

    Steven

    Steven wrote:

    > Thank you Vandar, that did it...the DJ was waiting for a response which I
    > wasn't seeing. Once I hit Y a second time...I got to start dancing.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Steven
    >
    > "Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Steven wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get
    > >> the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly
    > >> walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer
    > >> positively...
    > >>
    > >> I'm playing on the PC.
    > >>
    > >> I have read the FAQ's and walkthroughs but all pretty much say the same
    > >> thing, talk to the DJ at least twice to start the dancing part of the
    > >> mission. For some reason, I can't get that far.
    > >>
    > >> Is this a bug? Did I not do a previous mission correctly?
    > >>
    > >> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks...
    > >
    > > When she asks if you want to dance, press "Y" repeatedly.
    > > I've noticed that sometimes (rarely) the "yes or no" option dialog
    > > doesn't appear when it should.

    yeah, that second little question is a little sly.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

Games Video Games