fog emulation table question

Someone

I just built a new machine using Windows XP Pro with SP2 using a nVidia
FX5200 graphics adapter with the latest driver(66.93). For the life of me I
can't find the settings in XP to disable fog emulation. Is this possible
with XP? How does one disable this feature in XP.

Thanks,

minotaur

SomeOne wrote:
> I just built a new machine using Windows XP Pro with SP2 using a nVidia
> FX5200 graphics adapter with the latest driver(66.93). For the life of me I
> can't find the settings in XP to disable fog emulation. Is this possible
> with XP? How does one disable this feature in XP.
>
> Thanks,

Rivatuner 2, can do it. Grab it from http://www.guru3d.com/

Cheers
Minotaur (8*