Delete media file makes screen crazy

Does this happen with anyone else? When deleting, right click delete for
example, a media file, my screen flickers and rolls real bad, locks up for a
second or two and then it continues to delete as requested. Ti4200 with
66.xx drivers.

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:51:31 GMT, "Ron P"
<ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote:

>Does this happen with anyone else? When deleting, right click delete for
>example, a media file, my screen flickers and rolls real bad, locks up for a
>second or two and then it continues to delete as requested. Ti4200 with
>66.xx drivers.

Look for Shadow78's posts on the following site:

http://www.techimo.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-117062.html

Worked for me, but it involves hacking the registry. I haven't
installed the latest drivers to see if they break things again.
Previous updates have done so. :-(

Kevin

Wow, that did it. Thank you very much!

"Kevin" <kkehoe@NOSPAM.ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:51:31 GMT, "Ron P"
> <ronDOTpREMOVE@2REPLYmchsiDOT.com> wrote:
>
>>Does this happen with anyone else? When deleting, right click delete for
>>example, a media file, my screen flickers and rolls real bad, locks up for
>>second or two and then it continues to delete as requested. Ti4200 with
>>66.xx drivers.
>>

> Look for Shadow78's posts on the following site:
>
> http://www.techimo.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-117062.html
>
> Worked for me, but it involves hacking the registry. I haven't
> installed the latest drivers to see if they break things again.
> Previous updates have done so. :-(
>
> Kevin

Update:

I just loaded the 66.93 drivers. They do the same thing. :-(

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:26:09 GMT, "Ron P"