car 'sentinel' ... where ?

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....

I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.

There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?

Thank you very much

Bye
Sky

Sky wrote:

> I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....
>
> I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
> VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.
>
> There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Bye
> Sky

Everywhere, Sky, but like other cars they only appear when they feel
like it. the problem with the sentinel is it looks too plain to find
easily. I think I found one near Wuzzi's place the easiest, and
failing that I just drive around and change cars every so often as
some cars spawn more when you're driving them. Use a bike to do your
searching.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

jayton

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2005

In article <dc2vqo$sl3$1@news.ngi.it>,
skyATTACCATOdragon@emailQUALE.itITALIA says...
> I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....
>
> I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
> VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.
>
> There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_vehicle_loc.
png

Usually parked behind the back of Burger Shot in Verona Beach in
Los Santos.

Sky wrote:
> I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....
>
> I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
> VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.
>
> There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Bye
> Sky

there are always plenty at St Marks ;)

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul Heslop" wrote ...
> Sky wrote:
>>
>> I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....
>>
>> I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
>> VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.
>>
>> There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?
>>
>> Thank you very much
>
> Everywhere, Sky, but like other cars they only appear when they feel
> like it. the problem with the sentinel is it looks too plain to find
> easily. I think I found one near Wuzzi's place the easiest, and
> failing that I just drive around and change cars every so often as
> some cars spawn more when you're driving them. Use a bike to do your
> searching.

Oh, well .... ok, I'll wait then ....
I'm ALWAYS riding pcj-600 when I'm searching for a car .... well, I'll
continue my search.

Thank you

Bye
Sky

> I'm ALWAYS riding pcj-600 when I'm searching for a car .... well, I'll
> continue my search.

If you're looking for one for export, head northish from Easter bay and look
around there. The place is usually crawling with them.

"Sky" <skyATTACCATOdragon@emailQUALE.itITALIA> wrote in message
>I hate the car named 'sentinel' ....
>
> I cannot find any 'sentinel', no matter where I go .... I also went to
> VineWood, in the parking of the studios, but I didn't find it.
>
> There's some place where there is a 'sentinel' very often ?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Bye
> Sky

For "where's that vehicle?" questions, try

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_car_locations.txt

and search for the name of the vehicle you're interested in.

--cleve

Heh. I was thinking of saying that, but even I'm not that cruel >:->

I had quite a hard time finding a Sentinel in VC, until I realised that
they look quite different to the GTAIII model.

Phil Hibbs.

PhilHibbs wrote:

> Heh. I was thinking of saying that, but even I'm not that cruel >:->
>
> I had quite a hard time finding a Sentinel in VC, until I realised that
> they look quite different to the GTAIII model.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

AND there was the gt model too
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul Heslop" wrote ...
> PhilHibbs wrote:
>>
>> Heh. I was thinking of saying that, but even I'm not that cruel >:->
>>
>> I had quite a hard time finding a Sentinel in VC, until I realised that
>> they look quite different to the GTAIII model.
>>
>> Phil Hibbs.
>
> AND there was the gt model too

Sentinel XS.

If I start to think 'I will find it! I will find it ! I will find it!' I
will really find my sentinel ?

Well ... let's return to San Andreas .....

Bye
Sky

Sky wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" wrote ...
> > PhilHibbs wrote:
> >>
> >> Heh. I was thinking of saying that, but even I'm not that cruel >:->
> >>
> >> I had quite a hard time finding a Sentinel in VC, until I realised that
> >> they look quite different to the GTAIII model.
> >>
> >> Phil Hibbs.
> >
> > AND there was the gt model too
>
> Sentinel XS.
>
> If I start to think 'I will find it! I will find it ! I will find it!' I
> will really find my sentinel ?
>
> Well ... let's return to San Andreas .....
>
> Bye
> Sky

:O) I really hated looking for this car so much that when you have to
use it, I think it's wuzzi's first mission, I would then drive it back
and save it in my garage.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
frequently seen in SF too!

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul Heslop" wrote ...

> Sky wrote:
>>
>> "Paul Heslop" wrote ...
>> Well ... let's return to San Andreas .....
>>
>> Bye
>> Sky
>
> :O) I really hated looking for this car so much that when you have to
> use it, I think it's wuzzi's first mission, I would then drive it back
> and save it in my garage.

Restart *again* ? No way
No 100% maybe, but I don't want to restart again that game .... I've
finished PS2 version, finished PC version (never 100%) .... now for 2-3
years I'm done with San Andreas missions .... (if I don't get 100% in the PC
version).

Maybe I can 'fly' to Vice city now .... but I would go into the water as
soon as I can ... with an sad ending ... I'm so sad ....

Oh, no 'Sentinel' for now .... 4 hours now that I've been searching for it

Bye
Sky

Sky wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" wrote ...
>
> > Sky wrote:
> >>
> >> "Paul Heslop" wrote ...
> >> Well ... let's return to San Andreas .....
> >>
> >> Bye
> >> Sky
> >
> > :O) I really hated looking for this car so much that when you have to
> > use it, I think it's wuzzi's first mission, I would then drive it back
> > and save it in my garage.
>
> Restart *again* ? No way
> No 100% maybe, but I don't want to restart again that game .... I've
> finished PS2 version, finished PC version (never 100%) .... now for 2-3
> years I'm done with San Andreas missions .... (if I don't get 100% in the PC
> version).
>
> Maybe I can 'fly' to Vice city now .... but I would go into the water as
> soon as I can ... with an sad ending ... I'm so sad ....
>
> Oh, no 'Sentinel' for now .... 4 hours now that I've been searching for it
>
> Bye
> Sky

you do know what it looks like? :O)
--

Shawn LeBron wrote:

> It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
> frequently seen in SF too!

yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)
--

In message <42E836D3.57CC55DB@blueyonder.co.uk>
Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Shawn LeBron wrote:
> >
> > It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
> > frequently seen in SF too!
>
> yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)

One normally spawns parked near to the movie studio in LS. They also
appear quite frequently on the roads around that area too.

Cheers,
Rob

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul Heslop" wrote...
> Shawn LeBron wrote:
>>
>> It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
>> frequently seen in SF too!
>
> yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)

I know it ... I know it ...
I've 2 images of this car .... picture from the side and picture from the
front .....
I printed them too ....

Bye
Sky

> I know it ... I know it ...
> I've 2 images of this car .... picture from the side and picture from the
> front .....
> I printed them too ....

I've vivid memories of cruising up and down the Vice City west island,
trying to find cars for my Sunshine Autos list. It was always the last one
on the list that was the problem, too. You'd spend 5 minutes getting the
rest, and 25 minutes trying to find the last.

I couldn't be arsed doing that in SA, so as soon as I got stuck on the first
list (I needed a Patriot) I downloaded a map showing where they were parked.

Rob White wrote:

> In message <42E836D3.57CC55DB@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Shawn LeBron wrote:
> > >
> > > It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
> > > frequently seen in SF too!
> >
> > yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)
>
> One normally spawns parked near to the movie studio in LS. They also
> appear quite frequently on the roads around that area too.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

yeah, that's a pretty good area
--

Sky wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" wrote...
> > Shawn LeBron wrote:
> >>
> >> It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
> >> frequently seen in SF too!
> >
> > yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)
>
> I know it ... I know it ...
> I've 2 images of this car .... picture from the side and picture from the
> front .....
> I printed them too ....
>
> Bye
> Sky

:O)) it will be imprinted on your mind!

--

G Hardy wrote:

> > I know it ... I know it ...
> > I've 2 images of this car .... picture from the side and picture from the
> > front .....
> > I printed them too ....
>
> I've vivid memories of cruising up and down the Vice City west island,
> trying to find cars for my Sunshine Autos list. It was always the last one
> on the list that was the problem, too. You'd spend 5 minutes getting the
> rest, and 25 minutes trying to find the last.
>
> I couldn't be arsed doing that in SA, so as soon as I got stuck on the first
> list (I needed a Patriot) I downloaded a map showing where they were parked.

it's certainly the most annoying thing that whatever you're looking
for can't be found, until you HAVE found it or you're driving one of
the other cars you need. I once drove two cars, wapping them over
every hundred yards or so, just because I knew they were both rare.

The patriot, when you need it, is easy as they spawn it specifically
for you to find and it only spawns when you need it. It appears at
the chemical works place... erm, Easter Bay Chemicals which is
straight across that strip of water from Easter Bay airport. I found
it seemed easier to find it near midnight, but like I said, it spawns
during your search for it for the import export.

--

In message <42E8F07C.CD47443F@blueyonder.co.uk>
Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> yeah, that's a pretty good area

I'm sure somebody mentioned this a few days ago, but is the XS model
available in SA? I don't think I've seen any, but there are quite a few
cars that seem to be picky over where they're going to spawn.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

> In message <42E8F07C.CD47443F@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > yeah, that's a pretty good area
>
> I'm sure somebody mentioned this a few days ago, but is the XS model
> available in SA? I don't think I've seen any, but there are quite a few
> cars that seem to be picky over where they're going to spawn.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
nope, just the plain old car.
--

"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> In message <42E836D3.57CC55DB@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Shawn LeBron wrote:
> > >
> > > It's an old style (90's) BMW, a boxy one! It's everywhere in LS and
> > > frequently seen in SF too!
> >
> > yeah, I know, but does Sky? :O)
>
> One normally spawns parked near to the movie studio in LS. They also
> appear quite frequently on the roads around that area too.
>

> Cheers,
> Rob

Thats where I got mine from - inside the movie studio, now I just need the
Infernus to complete the set and guess what they've disappeared.

> Thats where I got mine from - inside the movie studio, now I just need the
> Infernus to complete the set and guess what they've disappeared.

Just finished the first set of ten cars. Infernus was also the last car for
me, I found it in Paradiso in SF, driving around. But there are a few of
them when you need them :)

Emil