Best Drivers for GeForce3 ?

I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
TIA JC
6 answers Last reply
More about best drivers geforce3

    44.03 Omega drivers Performance
    "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
    > I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
    > a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
    > problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
    > TIA JC

    >44.03 Omega drivers Performance

    I agree, or just the regular Nvidia 44.03's.

    Unless you have a specific game bug that needs the newest drivers to fix your
    better off using older drivers with your card. The 44.03's have most of the
    newest features the newest drivers have, but without a loss in performance. If
    you use atuner with the 44.03's you can have automatic game starting and each
    can have its own graphic profile, like the feature of newer Nvidia
    drivers...but it works better IMO.

    I also agree that 44.03 are excellent. You might try the 45.23 also they
    have a little better image quality.

    "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
    > I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
    > a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
    > problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
    > TIA JC

    Thanks I will have a go at all your suggestions,
    Err Sorry I didn't mention that I on Windows 98SE, would these drivers still
    be
    okay for that OS?.

    Regards JC

    "Rusty" <rlsmith004@netzero.com> wrote in message
    > I also agree that 44.03 are excellent. You might try the 45.23 also they
    > have a little better image quality.
    >
    > "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
    > > I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use
    for
    > > a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
    > > problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002
    etc:
    > > TIA JC

    >Thanks I will have a go at all your suggestions,
    >Err Sorry I didn't mention that I on Windows 98SE, would these drivers still
    >be
    >okay for that OS?.

    Yes. The 44.03's for Win98 work pretty much the same as the WinXP version.

    61.77. No probs.

    "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
    > I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
    > a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
    > problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
    > TIA JC

Nvidia Drivers Graphics Cards Graphics