Best Drivers for GeForce3 ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 13, 2004 3:34:44 AM

I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
TIA JC

More about : drivers geforce3

November 13, 2004 6:15:51 AM

44.03 Omega drivers Performance
"JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
> a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
> problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
> TIA JC

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b U Graphics card
November 13, 2004 6:57:20 AM

>44.03 Omega drivers Performance

I agree, or just the regular Nvidia 44.03's.

Unless you have a specific game bug that needs the newest drivers to fix your
better off using older drivers with your card. The 44.03's have most of the
newest features the newest drivers have, but without a loss in performance. If
you use atuner with the 44.03's you can have automatic game starting and each
can have its own graphic profile, like the feature of newer Nvidia
drivers...but it works better IMO.
Related resources
November 13, 2004 7:04:28 AM

I also agree that 44.03 are excellent. You might try the 45.23 also they
have a little better image quality.

"JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use for
> a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
> problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002 etc:
> TIA JC

November 13, 2004 4:33:04 PM

Thanks I will have a go at all your suggestions,
Err Sorry I didn't mention that I on Windows 98SE, would these drivers still
be
okay for that OS?.

Regards JC

"Rusty" <rlsmith004@netzero.com> wrote in message
> I also agree that 44.03 are excellent. You might try the 45.23 also they
> have a little better image quality.
>
> "JC" <jc@jclap.screaming.net> wrote in message
> > I wonder if anyone could advise me what are the best drivers to use
for
> > a Winfast GeForce3 64MB Graphic card. I did try the 61.76 ones, but had
> > problems playing some of my games with them. i.e. MS Flight Sim 2002
etc:
> > TIA JC
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b U Graphics card
November 13, 2004 5:56:46 PM

>Thanks I will have a go at all your suggestions,
>Err Sorry I didn't mention that I on Windows 98SE, would these drivers still
>be
>okay for that OS?.

Yes. The 44.03's for Win98 work pretty much the same as the WinXP version.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b U Graphics card
November 14, 2004 4:06:29 AM