Ati Radeon 9600 or 9800 brightness and contrast?

Does thes cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
the 9800 do this?? My current NVidia will, but worried the new card wont
support this feature....

Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about radeon 9600 9800 brightness contrast

    Steve wrote:
    > Does thes cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in
    > windows? I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working
    > and the only way I can adjust the screen is through the
    > software...... Does the 9600 or the 9800 do this?? My current
    > NVidia will, but worried the new card wont support this feature....
    >
    > Steve

    Why dont you ask this in the alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati newsgroup??

    Matt

    --
    The poster previously known as PYRO-Maniak
    Gamertag: GLY7CH

Nvidia Support Graphics