Ati Radeon 9600 or 9800 brightness and contrast?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
November 13, 2004 4:18:27 PM

Does thes cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in windows?
I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working and the only
way I can adjust the screen is through the software...... Does the 9600 or
the 9800 do this?? My current NVidia will, but worried the new card wont
support this feature....

Steve
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 5:01:18 PM

Steve wrote:
> Does thes cards support adjustment for brightness and contrast in
> windows? I need this feature as my monitor setup menu stopped working
> and the only way I can adjust the screen is through the
> software...... Does the 9600 or the 9800 do this?? My current
> NVidia will, but worried the new card wont support this feature....
>
> Steve

Why dont you ask this in the alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati newsgroup??

Matt

--
The poster previously known as PYRO-Maniak
Gamertag: GLY7CH