Games not working in clone mode

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

I cant get games to run when using clone mode - as the 2nd display is just a
copy of the first, I thought it would work. Has anyone got this working
successfully?
TIA

> I cant get games to run when using clone mode - as the 2nd display is
> just a copy of the first, I thought it would work. Has anyone got this
> working successfully?

I've never had a problem with games and clone mode. Are you saying the the
desktop is correctly cloned, but that games are not?

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

"tq96" <tq96@tq96.tq96> wrote in message
> > I cant get games to run when using clone mode - as the 2nd display is
> > just a copy of the first, I thought it would work. Has anyone got this
> > working successfully?
>
> I've never had a problem with games and clone mode. Are you saying the
the
> desktop is correctly cloned, but that games are not?
Correct, desktop clone is fine, video full screen device = 2nd monitor works
fine, but games launched whilst in clone mode don't run properley -
corrupted graphics etc. I am using WinXP Pro, FX5900, 61.76 drivers...