6600GT AGP

In case anybody is interested, newegg.com has the 6600GT AGP versions in
stock now.....only one brand and that's XFX....

--
---
All incoming and outgoing email is scanned

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Wow love morons that flood the newsgroups intead of reading my post before
it uggg

"KingGuardian" <kguardian@hamptonroads.com> wrote in message
> In case anybody is interested, newegg.com has the 6600GT AGP versions in
> stock now.....only one brand and that's XFX....
>
> --
> ---
> All incoming and outgoing email is scanned
> with Norton Anti-Virus 2004 Professional

Now I'd like to see a Gainward Golden Sample with VGA Silencer, 2 DVI's, and
VIVO.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> Wow love morons that flood the newsgroups intead of reading my post before
> it uggg

unh?

I've been waiting for _this_ post, myself.
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Hey, give it a little while and the price will be down with the PCIe
version. It's like this when ever a new product comes out.

DaveL

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-150-080&depa=1

> Hey, give it a little while and the price will be down with the PCIe
> version. It's like this when ever a new product comes out.

Down to $235 now... $10 in the first day isn't bad.

I'm a little miffed by NVIDIA's decision to cut the memory bandwidth
by 10% in the AGP version; guess they were just trying to make up for
the extra expense of the HSI chip. But then, the XFX card on Newegg
now runs at the full 1GHz...

Then again, it's all academic anyway since I already blew my upgrade
budget long ago...

>Down to $235 now... $10 in the first day isn't bad.
>
>I'm a little miffed by NVIDIA's decision to cut the memory bandwidth
>by 10% in the AGP version; guess they were just trying to make up for
>the extra expense of the HSI chip. But then, the XFX card on Newegg
>now runs at the full 1GHz...
>
>Then again, it's all academic anyway since I already blew my upgrade
>budget long ago...

Then why are you even here posting? Shouldn't you be out doing whatever it is
you do so you can have enough money for future upgrades.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

look down I posted about the newegg agp 6600 card

"Ed Light" <nobody@nobody.there> wrote in message

> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Wow love morons that flood the newsgroups intead of reading my post
>> before it uggg
>
> unh?
>
> I've been waiting for _this_ post, myself.
> --
> Ed Light
>
> Smiley :-/
> MS Smiley :-\
>
> Send spam to the FTC at
> uce@ftc.gov
> Thanks, robots.

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

http://www.gfe.com.hk/news/25/20041117104213.htm

This one has 1.6 ns GDDR3 ram. It is not a downclock. Plus, Hardocp is
reporting that for some odd reason the agp version cards are a little
quicker than the PCIe versions clock for clock. They say it has something
to do with the memory foot print. They have the AGP version of the 6600GT
beating the PCIe version by a couple of fps.

DaveL

"Lachoneus" <stanmuffin@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey, give it a little while and the price will be down with the PCIe
> > version. It's like this when ever a new product comes out.
>
> Down to $235 now... $10 in the first day isn't bad.
>
> I'm a little miffed by NVIDIA's decision to cut the memory bandwidth
> by 10% in the AGP version; guess they were just trying to make up for
> the extra expense of the HSI chip. But then, the XFX card on Newegg
> now runs at the full 1GHz...
>
> Then again, it's all academic anyway since I already blew my upgrade
> budget long ago...

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> Wow love morons that flood the newsgroups intead of reading my post before
> it uggg

1. I didn't flood anything....I posted one message.

2. I don't read every single post in this group. I scan through the subjects
and if I see one that might interest me, then I read it. Sorry I missed
yours....sue me.

3. I posted with the intent that it might be of interest to some in this
group. I doubt your rude reply to my post calling me a moron is of interest
to anybody that reads here.

4. My post did spark a little conversation about the 6600 so as far as I'm
concerned it was worthwile even if you did post something of the same sort.

> "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Wow love morons that flood the newsgroups intead of reading my post
>> before
>> it uggg
>>
> 1. I didn't flood anything....I posted one message.
>
> 2. I don't read every single post in this group. I scan through the
> subjects
> and if I see one that might interest me, then I read it. Sorry I missed
> yours....sue me.
>
> 3. I posted with the intent that it might be of interest to some in this
> group. I doubt your rude reply to my post calling me a moron is of
> interest
> to anybody that reads here.
>
> 4. My post did spark a little conversation about the 6600 so as far as I'm
> concerned it was worthwile even if you did post something of the same
> sort.

Yeah, those rude guys will get to you the first couple of years of usenet.
Then you see they're just hung up.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

1. Learn to read

2. it was only 3 under this one maybe u should look before u leap?

3. another post about the same subject already talked about = flooding
people dont like to go through multiple posts about the same damn thing