Good 3D and VIVO card for less than 180 euros ?

Hi

I want to upgrade my PC (only to play to 2 games !!).
My config is :
- CPU AMD 1.2 Ghz
- 1.25 Go RAM

I need :
- VIVO
- good 3D for DirectX 9b (and future). I don't need the best 3D
card. Only to be able to play... 1 to 2 years.
- Transform & Lightning feature
- drivers for Mandrake 10 : 3D and VIVO

What's the best choice ?
I belive I will have less trouble with nVidia than ATI for Linux
support (Mandrake 10)...
1 answer Last reply
More about good vivo card euros

    Bernard Segonnes wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to upgrade my PC (only to play to 2 games !!).
    > My config is :
    > - CPU AMD 1.2 Ghz
    > - 1.25 Go RAM
    >
    > I need :
    > - VIVO
    > - good 3D for DirectX 9b (and future). I don't need the best 3D
    > card. Only to be able to play... 1 to 2 years.
    > - Transform & Lightning feature
    > - drivers for Mandrake 10 : 3D and VIVO
    >
    > What's the best choice ?
    > I belive I will have less trouble with nVidia than ATI for Linux
    > support (Mandrake 10)...

    It doesn't matter much, as with a CPU of only 1.2Ghz, this will be your
    bottleneck. Any half decent card will do unless you plan to upgrade your
    CPU as well.

Nvidia 3D Graphics