  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 27, 2005 6:43:12 PM

Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC is
even looking into it. If you check out
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_...
there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
might as well.

kr0

More about : gta san andreas rating

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 6:43:13 PM

> even looking into it. If you check out

https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_...
> there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
> free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
> might as well.

This is great. Maybe I can get some or all of my money back. I sent mine
in.

I submitted my claim stating that I could not complete the flight school
missions without cheating.
July 27, 2005 8:26:07 PM

"kr0" <kentr0ss@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Well it looks like there is an interesting issue with the Grand Theft Auto
> San Andreas rating being changed to adult. There seems to be a number of
> investigatons into the game for having unlockable sexual content. The FTC
> is
> even looking into it. If you check out
> https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_...
> there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
> free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
> might as well.
>
> kr0

Wow, really? I didn't pick that up from the other twenty threads about it.
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 9:33:53 PM

Jack Crack wrote:

> > even looking into it. If you check out
> >
> https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/grand_theft_...
> > there is some more information and some articles on this. There is also a
> > free case evaluation provided. I found this interesting and thought others
> > might as well.
>
> This is great. Maybe I can get some or all of my money back. I sent mine
> in.
>
> I submitted my claim stating that I could not complete the flight school
> missions without cheating.

:o ))
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")