Nokia 6340i Lockup

I have had a 6340i for about a month now. I just had a "lockup" where
the phone would not respond to any keys (I may have inadvertently hit a
couple of keys at the same time). Had to turn it off and back on to get
it working again. Firmware version is the latest: 8.06.1

Anyone else ever see a problem like this?

Thanks,
Harvey

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

"Harvey Gratt" <hgratt@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have had a 6340i for about a month now. I just had a "lockup" where
> the phone would not respond to any keys (I may have inadvertently hit a
> couple of keys at the same time). Had to turn it off and back on to get
> it working again. Firmware version is the latest: 8.06.1
>
> Anyone else ever see a problem like this?
>
> Thanks,
> Harvey

Not in the 1 1/2 years I have had mine.

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Rock wrote:

> "Harvey Gratt" <hgratt@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I have had a 6340i for about a month now. I just had a "lockup" where
>>the phone would not respond to any keys (I may have inadvertently hit a
>>couple of keys at the same time). Had to turn it off and back on to get
>>it working again. Firmware version is the latest: 8.06.1
>>
>>Anyone else ever see a problem like this?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Harvey
>

> Not in the 1 1/2 years I have had mine.

Mine neither.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

>Firmware version is the latest: 8.06.1

No problems like that, but my phone did "die" not once, but twice during the
firmware upgrade, at which point Cingular replaced the phones at no
charge...this brand new phone does not have the most updated software, it has
the version just before that, the 8.05.01 or whatever that version is...I was
told to come back in a couple of weeks so that the tech department could fix
the problem with the computer that was doing the upgrade...haven't done it yet,
I'm a bit leary!
Aaron Worley

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Harvey Gratt <hgratt@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<JgRmc.38595$IG1.2187033@attbi_s04>...
> I have had a 6340i for about a month now. I just had a "lockup" where
> the phone would not respond to any keys (I may have inadvertently hit a
> couple of keys at the same time). Had to turn it off and back on to get
> it working again. Firmware version is the latest: 8.06.1
>
> Anyone else ever see a problem like this?

Yes, it happens sometimes when going to view the clock settings on one of mine.