Does Gateway E3400 PIII 1G support 80G HDD?

Can E3400 PIII 1G read 80G HDD?
2 answers Last reply
More about does gateway e3400 piii support

    Anything up to and including 120G should be fine.

    andrewlu7 wrote:
    > Can E3400 PIII 1G read 80G HDD?

  2. This computer will support up to 120 GB hard drive natively.
    In my computer I use 320 GB hard drive partitioned in 3 partitions of 100GB each.
    If you have hard drive larger then 120GB you must partition them into partition that are less then 119GB.

    soroka69[at]hotmail.com

Gateway Support Hard Drives Computers