I'm looking for GTA San Andreas Soundtrack

I own the pc version. I would like to listen to the different sound tracks
including the DJ's and commercials. They are a blast. Is it easier to just
park somewhere off to the side and record the games output? I have heard
that there is a GTA San Andreas Soundtrack but haven't seen it for sale
anywhere.

Peace

The songs come to a 540 odd Mb stack of ogg files.

A lot are roughly 3 min edits so they may not 'satisfy'.

T.

drbob

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2004

Carl Johnson wrote:
> I own the pc version. I would like to listen to the different sound tracks
> including the DJ's and commercials. They are a blast. Is it easier to just
> park somewhere off to the side and record the games output? I have heard
> that there is a GTA San Andreas Soundtrack but haven't seen it for sale
> anywhere.
>
> Peace

There are two versions, the 8-disc box set with the (almost) complete
soundtrack from every music station and the 2-disc "best of"
compilation. Both are available on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00068NWQ0/ (box set)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006FFRO8/ (2 disc
compilation)

Alternatively you can extract the music from the game and burn it to cd
or play it in your favourite mp3 player, using the utility available here:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=560

I think that this would fall under fair use as you already bought a copy
of the music when you purchased the game.

Bear in mind most of the in game tracks are quite short radio edits, I
don't know if this is the case for the tracks on the soundtrack cds.

--
drbob

OE Users - check this out!

Thank you...

I'll have to see how they turned out. 11 folders I choose DJ#2. I converted
all 11 folders to .wav then burned each to CD so we'll see.

Peace

CJ

warning... event the 8-disk version doesn't have all the dj chatter, station idents and commercials
- just excerpts

In message <dcaf3a$1ti$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>
Pope Phil <pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote:

> warning... event the 8-disk version doesn't have all the dj chatter, station idents and commercials
> - just excerpts

I'm willing to part with my boxset, although why anyone on here would
want it for anything except a collectors piece is beyond me.

Hmmm, on second though, it does go well with the official T-shirts,
bandana and ski-mask I got.....

Cheers,
Rob