Windows 2003 , GeForce FX 5700 driver

Hi everybody, I've bought GeForce FX 5700, but in the CD driver weren't
driver suited for my Windows 2003. I've tried installed driver for win2000 ,
and XP on my Windows 2003 but it couldn't help.
Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks!

"Khuc Ngoc Vinh" <knvinh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi everybody, I've bought GeForce FX 5700, but in the CD driver weren't
> driver suited for my Windows 2003. I've tried installed driver for win2000
> ,
> and XP on my Windows 2003 but it couldn't help.
> Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks!

Using Windows 2000 / XP driver should be fine. What kind of problem do you
have?

CapFusion,...

Install the latest drivers from Nvidia. Then after the reboot go into the
advanced settings of your video card and select trouble shooting. In there
up the hardware settings to full. Now select start, run and enter dxdiag and
hit enter. Wait until it loads and then select the display tab and towards
the bottom you should see buttons to enable directx acceleration.

Hope this helps.

Jeff