Help with control panel

Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).

Best Wishes

Gazman

NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!
3 answers Last reply
More about help control panel

    Tried adjusting gamma in HL2 video settings?

    Guy

    "Gazman" <gazman2k@trousersblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
    > G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
    > brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
    > when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
    > it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).
    >
    > Best Wishes
    >
    > Gazman
    >
    > NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

    "Gazman" <gazman2k@trousersblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
    > G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
    > brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
    > when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
    > it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).
    >
    > Best Wishes
    >
    > Gazman
    >
    > NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

    Instruction of control panel?
    How about Display Properties User guide -
    http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/66.93/66.93_ForceWare_Release_65_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide.pdf
    Or
    nView Desktop Manager User's Guide -
    http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/66.93/66.93_ForceWare_Release_65_nView_3.5_Users_Guide.pdf

    If max out from the game try the monitor panel.

    CapFusion,...

    Yes done that - that is maxed out too:(

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:05:16 -0000, "Bigguy"
    <Bigguy@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >Tried adjusting gamma in HL2 video settings?
    >
    >Guy
    >
    >"Gazman" <gazman2k@trousersblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
    >> G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
    >> brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
    >> when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
    >> it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).
    >>
    >> Best Wishes
    >>
    >> Gazman
    >>
    >> NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

    Best Wishes