Help with control panel

Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).

Best Wishes

Gazman

NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

Tried adjusting gamma in HL2 video settings?

Guy

"Gazman" <gazman2k@trousersblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
> G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
> brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
> when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
> it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Gazman
>
> NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

"Gazman" <gazman2k@trousersblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Where can I find instructions for Nvidia control panel? I have
> G4 Ti4600 using latest 6.693 driver and I want to increase
> brightness for Half Life 2 when playing then back to normal
> when finished. I have to do it manually every time:( because
> it's too dark and my monitor brightness is maxed out).
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Gazman
>
> NOTE: Remove "trousers" when replying!

Instruction of control panel?
How about Display Properties User guide -
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/66.93/66.93_ForceWare_Release_65_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide.pdf
Or
nView Desktop Manager User's Guide -
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/66.93/66.93_ForceWare_Release_65_nView_3.5_Users_Guide.pdf

If max out from the game try the monitor panel.

CapFusion,...

Yes done that - that is maxed out too:(