Omega Drivers

Are they worth using for the GF4 TI4200?

Using the newer nVidia drivers (66.93) at the minute, bringing in about 1462
on 3dMark03.

Would I expect better performance from either an older driver or the Omegas?

Cheers

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp: Signal Terminated.

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

you answered your own question! try out both driver omega and nvidia and get
back to us you lazy bastard jsut try them lol.
"Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Are they worth using for the GF4 TI4200?
>
> Using the newer nVidia drivers (66.93) at the minute, bringing in about
> 1462
> on 3dMark03.
>
> Would I expect better performance from either an older driver or the
> Omegas?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> -----
>
> Cookie McCrumble
>
> cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
> www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk
>
> I like pie
>
> Winamp: Signal Terminated.

You would need to use a newer driver I would think but remember that
3DMark05 is testing DX9 and the 4200 is not a DX9 card so will always
perform poorly.