San Andreas - New radio dialog

Since the game doesn't let you replay missions, I went back and replayed the
game and used a memory card to save my favorite missions. Today, I was
cruising around Los Santos right before you start the riot mission. Not
only has the city changed in that buildings are burning and people are
fighting everywhere, but while I was listening to WCTR I heard a new story.
A reporter is on the scene describing the riots and sounding like he's
having the time of his life looting stuff! I caught the tail end of another
new addition on one of the rap stations. The DJ was talking about how crazy
all of the citizens were and how none of them had better try to jack his
car. I have yet to find a guide that details when changes happen in the
radio stations. I know that the talk radio station also adds new stories
after you infiltrate the military base and after you sneak onto the ocean
liner for Woozy. Anyone have a list of what changes on the radio as you
play through the game?

Kel Varnson
V.P. of Latex Sales and Manufacturing

I know that the radio talks about a burnt weed field after u burnt it
for Truth. Also talks about the busted DA after 555 WE TIP.

Shawn LeBron wrote:

> I know that the radio talks about a burnt weed field after u burnt it
> for Truth. Also talks about the busted DA after 555 WE TIP.

it changes quite frequently when you've done jobs... but writing them
out here would give the game away to anyone who hasn't got that far.
It mentions murders and disappearances etc which ole CJ has had a hand
in. Problem is you have to listen to the damned Tight End Zone etc
over and over to get to the good bits and if I hear 'Go Team!' once
more I'm going postal! :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <1122617041.397435.86980@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
"Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know that the radio talks about a burnt weed field after u burnt it
> for Truth. Also talks about the busted DA after 555 WE TIP.

I saw somewhere on a site that Tommy Vercetti is mentioned after that
mission on the radio. I haven't seen it myself, but during the mission
the Police are chasing a car being driven by Mr. Vercetti apparently.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White schrieb:

Hi Rob.

> I saw somewhere on a site that Tommy Vercetti is mentioned after that
> mission on the radio. I haven't seen it myself, but during the mission
> the Police are chasing a car being driven by Mr. Vercetti apparently.

Tommy Vercetti becoming a lawyer? I mean, the guy they nick for
the marihuana is a District Attorney...

Or am I messing up something?

CU, Venty

In message <42ea4283$0$1149$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>
Martin Ebnoether <martin.ebnoether@web.de> wrote:

> Tommy Vercetti becoming a lawyer? I mean, the guy they nick for
> the marihuana is a District Attorney...
>
> Or am I messing up something?

Sorry, should have been clearer: This is more or less totally unrelated
to the mission, it's just kind of a side note storyline-wise.

I'm going to play through until San Fierro to check this out, I
*really* miss Tommy :eek:(

Cheers,
Rob